We Are Hiring!
We connect travelers with local photographers in hundreds of cities around the world for short & fun vacation photoshoots. We’re looking for someone to help write new content and to improve many of our existing articles.
We want to start out with a test article to see how we work together, but we are looking for a long-term writer to create engaging and useful content for our users.
- We will send the keywords, titles, and paragraph titles.
- Must be 100% original, plagiarism-free content. 550-word minimum.
- Deliver article in simple Word or Google doc.
- We supply all images.
- Prior work done in content creation on travel or photography topics will be preferred, but not mandatory.
- Articles can be published in the author’s name with exposure to 22k monthly users & readers.
Social Media Manager
We connect travelers with local photographers in hundreds of cities around the world for short, fun vacation photoshoots. We’re looking for someone to help project our brand message through engaging social media posts across our social media.
- Create and manage a publishing calendar and schedule posts.
- Create posts with original captions that encourage clicks and comments.
- Frequency: 2 IG stories, 3 IG posts, and 3 FB posts per week.
- Engage with customers in the comment section of these posts as needed (we handle the direct messages separately).
- Run experiments to optimize social media posts for engagement.
- Test different types of posts, captions, imagery.
- Report on the effectiveness of social media efforts using analytics tools.
We are looking for a virtual assistant to help with our day-to-day tasks, learn our processes, and bring new ideas to the table. The candidate should be fluent in WordPress, Google Drive, work efficiently, and rapid communication skills. Some example tasks include:
- Photo gallery management.
- Overseeing photographer communication.
- Photographer recruitment in emerging markets.
- Data entry.
We are on a mission to end bad tourist selfies or having to ask strangers to take photos. We’re looking for great photographers who have photojournalistic style and experience with portraits, so if you love photographing people and showing visitors around your city, then your next photography job could be with Local Lens!
Apply to Job