Book a Proposal Photographer
Your proposal is a story you will never tire of telling. Capture it with beautiful professional photos that you’ll look back on for years to come.
Inquire for your city and dates to compare portfolios, read reviews, and check date availability.
Capture your big moment candidly from a comfortable distance to keep the surprise.
You may have seen us in:
MORE ENGAGEMENT STORIES
How much does a proposal photoshoot cost?
Prices vary by city, ensuring you the best rates. Choose between 3 different packages that range from 60 minutes up to 2 hours. All Local Lens photographers are professionals that were handpicked for quality, style, and skill. High-resolution photos are retouched and delivered by email in a private online gallery within 5 business days. There are no separate fees for marriage proposals, but we do require a 1 hour minimum. See pricing for your destination here.
What is a proposal photographer?
Your proposal moment only lasts a few seconds. Capture that priceless reaction forever with beautiful photos your fiancée will love. Our local proposal photographers know all the best photo spots, when the best lighting will be, and how to beat the crowds to perfectly capture the magical moment.
How to find and choose a proposal photographer?
Request your dates, compare portfolios, and book your favorite photographer. Choose your proposal spot and the photographer will be hidden and ready to capture the moment, paparazzi-style. Afterwards, the photographer will introduce themselves and you both can enjoy a fun engagement photoshoot to capture the post-engagement glow. These photos will be perfect for your official engagement announcement, wedding website, save-the-date cards, and wedding invitations!
How will I receive my photos?
All photos are professionally edited and delivered in a free online private gallery where you can download your favorite photos in high-resolution jpg format. Additional files and high-quality prints from our professional partner labs are also available for purchase. You will receive an email with your gallery link within five business days, but usually sooner.
How far in advance should I hire my photographer?
Proposal photoshoots require more detailed planning, so the earlier the better! To ensure you get your preferred date, time, and photographer, we recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance.
What is your refund and rescheduling policy?
Our Peace of Mind policy offers free cancellations up to 72 hours before your photoshoot:
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the shoot date for a full refund
- Shoot reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to the shoot: 50% refund.
- We will attempt to accommodate any rescheduling requests, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to do so.
- All sales are final and there is no refund for cancelled shoots within 24 hours of the shoot or ‘no-shows’.
- In the case of bad weather, exploring the city under the rain can be very exciting, and it will make for great photos (trust us!). If the weather is too unbearable, you can coordinate with your photographer to re-schedule or we will issue a full refund at our discretion.