12 Tips and Ideas for a Bachelorette Party in 2020
So you’re planning your best friend’s bachelorette party and you need some great bachelorette party ideas. You could go to Las Vegas or New York City… or you could really go all out and take the bride-to-be to the party capital of the world: Ibiza!
- 1 What to do in Ibiza
- 2 Where to stay in Ibiza
- 3 Bachelorette Party Tips & Ideas
What to do in Ibiza
Best beaches in Ibiza
Ibiza’s picturesque landscape isn’t just for beach parties. The beaches offer lots of room for sunbathing and crystalline waters beckoning for a swim. There are dozens of beaches along the island and each is unique, whether you like a more laid-back environment with fewer amenities, or you’re willing to risk the crowds for a popular beach with lots of perks, like cabana rentals and drinks at the ready.
- Benirrás – Best for laid-back bohemian chilling
- Las Salinas – Best for partying
- Cala Carbó – Best for relaxing after a late night of partying
- Cala Xarraca – Best for snorkeling
- Cala Olivera – Best for sunbathing
Must visit places in Ibiza
But your Ibiza bachelorette party doesn’t have to be all drunken shenanigans and disco tech clubs. This island has a lot of beauty to offer, so you can enjoy the daytime just as much as the nightlife.
- Ibiza Museum of Contemporary Art
- Casita Verde – Sustainable living project
- All the Hippy Markets
- Puig des Molins Necropolis
- Es Vedrà – Best spot for photo ops!
Where to go in Ibiza Old Town
Not the party culture, but the actual history of the island! The Old Town of Ibiza is a World Heritage Site and is more than two thousand years old. Cobblestones and castles make for magical memories and beautiful photo backdrops.
- Relax in the sun at Talamanca Beach
- Climb up to Dalt Vila with stunning views
- Party at Ibiza’s first super club, Pacha
What to eat in Ibiza
The food in Ibiza is no joke. The Mediterranean-inspired cuisine features fresh seafood straight from the ocean, caught that morning, alongside fresh fruits and veggies. It’s mostly technically healthy, so you can indulge guilt-free.
- El Chiringuito – One of the island’s best restaurants with seaside dining
- Can Balafia – Perfect for meat lovers!
- Bar Costa – One of the oldest bars in Santa Gertrudis
- La Paloma – Best little café and bakery in town. Great for brunch!
Where to stay in Ibiza
- If it is your first time – Ibiza Old Town
- If you are looking for nightlife – Playa d’en Bossa
- If you are on a budget – San Antonio
- If you want a more bohemian vibe – San Carlos
Bachelorette Party Tips & Ideas
Is Ibiza really a party island?
Although Ibiza has become synonymous with beach parties, clubs, and world class DJs, it has much more to offer. Ibiza’s old town provides an authentic Spanish experience, and there are tons of beaches, restaurants, and cultural sites to check out around the island.
Where is the nightlife in Ibiza?
Ibiza’s nightlife is spread all across the island, so you can sample a variety of party options. San Antonio is home to the popular Ibiza Rocks Hotel, Eden, and Ocean Beach. Playa d’en Bossa is home to Amnesia and Hi which are amazing for electronic music fans.
When does party season start in ibiza?
Party season starts the first week in May and goes all the way to the first week in October.
How many days to stay in ibiza
I wouldn’t think of Ibiza in terms of days, but nights! We would definitely recommend staying for at least 3 nights, but 5 would be ideal to fit everything in and still have time to relax.
What is the best time to go to ibiza
April is the start of high season, and you will start to see the streets and beaches start to fill up. The best time to go to Ibiza may be from May – October when temperatures are in the mid-80s and the party scene starts to calm a bit. Low season is between November and April – flight and hotel rates drop, so this would be the best time if you are on a budget. Keep in mind that temperatures during this time are around 60, so it may not be the best beach weather, and many of the restaurants and beach clubs may close.
What to wear in ibiza
- Denim shorts
- A glamorous pair of sunglasses
- Comfy walking shoes
- Flats for the evening
- A selection of swimsuits
Professional Photos with Your Best Friends
The bride and her best girls enjoying their last hurrah, frozen in time. Don’t forget a moment of this amazing time with some of your favorite people in the world! Plan a bachelorette party photoshoot and then present the bride with the photos as a gift she’ll cherish forever. If you’ve been looking for the perfect bridal shower gift idea, this is one that can’t go wrong. Check out our post on the top 3 photographers to hire in Ibiza!
All photos captured by Local Lens Tamas in Ibiza