I am looking for a proposal photographer in ZanzibarYou are in the right place! Select a package below to get started. There are no extra fees for proposals, just a 1 hour minimum shoot time.
The specified grid gallery id does not exist.
Invest in forever capturing postcard perfect vacation moments. After you check out of the hotel and your return flight lands, these photos will be a cherished souvenir for years to come!
Invest in forever capturing postcard perfect vacation moments.
What's included in my photoshoot package?
Peace of Mind
Expert Photo Editing
VACATION PHOTOGRAPHERS IN ZANZIBAR
Handpicked and vetted by our team for quality, style, and skill. Make sure to check availability early so your dates don’t get booked up!
Can’t pick your favorite? Check who is available for your travel dates.
Handpicked and vetted for quality, style, and skill. Make sure to check availability early so your dates don’t get booked up!
Hi, my name is Bright Thebeti Eliya Adam ii. I am a proud female born and raised in Dar es salaam city, Tanzania. I am a freelance Wedding... more
My name is Critos and I was born and raised in Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar. The exotic beaches and beautiful people of Dar es Salaam are what inspire me... more
How much does a photoshoot cost?
Prices vary by city, ensuring you the best rates. Choose between 4 different photography packages that range from 30 minutes up to 2 hours. The high-resolution photos are professionally edited and delivered by email in a private online gallery within 5 business days. See pricing for your destination here.
What is a vacation photographer?
Book a fun experience with a local professional photographer who knows all the best photography spots, when the best light will be, and how to beat the crowds to capture magical moments without tons of other tourists in the background. Local Lens vacation photographers are artists that are handpicked for quality, style, & skill. Not only will they take amazing photos, but will edit them to be beautiful photo souvenirs you’ll treasure for years to come.
How will I receive my photos?
All photos are professionally edited and delivered in a private online gallery where you can download your favorite photos in high-resolution jpg format. Additional files and high-quality prints from our professional partner labs are also available for purchase. You should receive an email with your photography gallery link within five business days.
What is the best time for lighting and avoiding crowds?
We love to shoot during ‘Golden Hour’, the first or last hour of sunlight which helps produce a softer and more warm light due to the indirect sunlight that is evenly diffused. We highly suggest avoiding anytime between noon and 2 pm, since they tend to be the busiest and brightest times of the day. Check out our Golden Hour Calculator here.
How far in advance should I hire my photographer?
We’ll do our best to accommodate any last-minute bookings, but to ensure you get your preferred date, time, and photographer, we recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance.
How do I choose my photographer?
First, request your dates to check availability in your destination. Once you receive an email response, you can reserve the date with your favorite photographer and start planning all the fun details!
How do I hire a surprise proposal photographer?
Your engagement is a story that you will never tire of telling. Capture it with beautiful professional photos that you’ll look back on for years to come. Request your dates and book your favorite photographer to begin. Choose your wedding proposal spot and the engagement photographer will be hidden and ready to capture the moment, paparazzi-style. Afterward, the proposal photographer will introduce themselves and you both can enjoy a fun engagement photoshoot to capture the post-engagement glow. These photos will be perfect for your official engagement announcement, wedding website, save-the-date cards, and wedding invitations!
How many people can join my photoshoot?
All of our photography packages are time-based. 1 hour is usually perfect for a family photographer session, but if you plan on having 6 or more people we normally recommend at least 90 minutes. However, the size of your party is ultimately up to you!
When you hire a photographer who owns the pictures?
You have the right to use the photos for personal use, so please share them, print them, and hang them on your wall! Your photographer and Local Lens retain the copyright of the photos. We would love to show off your amazing photos in our portfolio, but if you prefer to keep the photos private, just let us know.
What is your refund and rescheduling policy?
Our Peace of Mind policy offers free cancellations up to 14 days before your photoshoot:
- If you cancel more than 14 days before your shoot date, we will honor a 100% refund minus the 3% payment processor fee.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before your shoot we will honor a 90% refund.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the shoot, we will honor a 75% refund
- If you cancel less than 72 hours before the shoot, we will honor a 50% refund
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the shoot, or do not show up to a shoot, there is no refund.
- We will attempt to accommodate any rescheduling requests free of charge, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to do so. Last-minute changes are also not guaranteed. Shoot time missed due to late arrivals may be forfeited, and the number of photos delivered can be adjusted to reflect the actual time spent together.
- Same-day shoots are not guaranteed. If you book a shoot and then immediately cancel a shoot all within 24 hours, we will refund 50%.
- All sales are final and there is no refund for canceled shoots within 24 hours of the shoot or ‘no-shows’.
- In the case of bad weather, exploring the city under the rain can be very exciting, and it will make for great photos (trust us!). If the weather conditions are treacherous or dangerous, you can coordinate with your photographer to re-schedule or we will issue a full refund at our discretion.
Hello from Zanzibar!
Find ideas & inspiration for your romantic getaway, family portraits, engagement photos, bachelorette party, honeymoon, save the date, or anniversary gift!
Find ideas & inspiration for your romantic getaway, family portraits, engagement, honeymoon, or anniversary gift!