Paris Proposal Photographer: Engagement Ideas & Photography Packages
There’s nothing quite like asking such a monumental question on one of the most magical cities in the world. Over the past few years, our proposal photographers have helped capture the question for so many love birds. Therefore, we decided to put together a list of all our favorite Paris proposal ideas!
If you are considering a surprise engagement and don’t know exactly where to propose in Paris, don’t miss all our tips which include romantic, unique, and private proposal places to choose from. Also, if you are thinking about hiring a Paris engagement photographer to capture your surprise proposal, we also go over the best way to do that.
- 1 Best Places to Propose in Paris, France
- 2 Paris Proposal Ideas
- 3 Should I Hire a Paris Proposal Photographer?
- 4 Latest Paris Proposal Stories
- 4.1 Paris in Bloom, a Romantic Springtime Photoshoot
- 4.2 Capturing Dreamy Vacation Photos with a Professional Photographer in Paris
- 4.3 A Surprise Paris Proposal Overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- 4.4 Pulling Off the Ultimate Surprise Proposal in Paris
- 4.5 A Photoshoot Through Montmartre, Paris
- 4.6 Enamored Vacation Photos in Paris
Best Places to Propose in Paris, France
Planning to surprise your SO with an engagement that will guarantee that she will say yes to marriage? Are you looking for something romantic & unique? A surprise vacation proposal is always a good idea! Maybe you would prefer something simple yet creative? Or are you looking for a more private & memorable engagement? Choosing the setting and the best spot to propose is step #1 for any plan. Check out all our favorite Paris proposal locations:
The Eiffel Tower Paris Proposal
If you are interested in getting engaged at this spot, make sure to check out our detailed Eiffel Tower proposal guide! Our favorite proposal ideas for this spot in Paris are:
- The Trocadero deck in the early morning/sunrise when not many tourists come
- Pont de Bir-Hakeim overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- Debilly port waiting for the Eiffel tower to light up at night
- The Trocadero Gardens are great for post-proposal photos in the morning.
Other Paris Proposal Ideas
- Memorable proposal idea – Pont de Bir-Hakeim overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- Unique proposal idea – Louvre Museum
- Creative proposal idea – Arc de Triomphe de l’Étoile
- Private proposal idea – Tuileries Garden
- Romantic proposal idea – Montmartre
Paris Proposal Ideas
You have probably already day-dreaming about the big moment, so get a block of paper and start brainstorming any proposal ideas that come to mind. The first thing that you have to do is create the perfect scenario that you can turn into a reality while on vacation in Paris. Also, it’s good to write down what you think you should say and how you want the engagement to look. After sitting down and jotting down your ideas, go through the list, and circle your top 3 ideas.
Try to fine-tune the ideas and reach out to anyone that may be able to help you with each specific plan; e.g. the restaurant manager, a group of musicians, or a local florist. With your top 3 ideas in mind, you’ll easily be able to narrow it down to your favorite after doing this last bit of research. Then all that is left is to pull it off to have a surprise that your spouse will remember for the rest of their life.
Should I Hire a Paris Proposal Photographer?
Your marriage proposal is a story you will never tire of telling. Adrenaline starts to rush the second you reach for the ring, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed with emotions… so much so, that some people can’t even remember their engagement moment.
Hiring a Paris proposal photographer for your surprise proposal will allow you to capture and relive that moment again and again. You can even custom-make a package to include flowers, musicians, and more!
How much does a Paris engagement photographer cost?
High-resolution engagement photos are professionally edited and delivered by email in a private online gallery within 5 business days from your Paris engagement photographer. Choose between 3 different proposal packages:
- 1 hour – Includes 30 digital photos – $275
- 90 minutes – Includes 45 digital photos – $350
- 2 hours – Includes 60 digital photos – $450
How to prepare for a surprise proposal?
Choose your engagement spot and the photographer will find a spot to stay hidden and capture the moment, paparazzi-style. Afterward, your secret proposal photographer will introduce themselves and you both can enjoy a fun photoshoot to capture the post-engagement glow.
How to find a Paris proposal photographer?
Local Lens has photographers that specialize in capturing surprise engagements. Check out our list of the 3 best Paris proposal photographers to see pricing, compare portfolios, read customer reviews, and check date availability.