Pulling Off the Ultimate Surprise Proposal in Cancun
How does one get ideas and plan for the perfect marriage proposal while on vacation in Cancun? Choosing a gorgeous destination is an almost certain step towards success, so you are already on the right track!
- 1 Best Places to Propose in Cancun
- 2 Marriage Proposal Ideas in Cancun
- 3 Should I hire a photographer for my proposal in Cancun?
- 4 Latest Cancun Proposal Stories
- 4.1 Capturing Magnificent Proposal Photos with a Professional Photographer in Cancun
- 4.2 Real Proposal Reactions to Brighten Your Day
- 4.3 Romantic Vacation Photos in Cancun Beach
- 4.4 Off the beaten path: A Beautifully Unique Photoshoot in Cancun
- 4.5 Love Is in the Air – Romantic Vacation Photos in Cancun
- 4.6 Capturing Romantic Vacation Photos with a Professional Photographer in Cancun
Best Places to Propose in Cancun
Planning to surprise your SO with an engagement that will guarantee that she will say yes to marriage? Are you looking for something romantic & unique? A surprise vacation proposal is always a good idea! Maybe you would prefer something simple yet creative? Or are you looking for a more private & memorable engagement? Choosing the setting and the best spot to propose is step #1 for any plan. Check out all our favorite Cancun proposal locations:
- Memorable proposal idea – Playa del Carmen
- Unique proposal idea – Playa Chac Mool
- Creative proposal idea – Isla Mujeres
- Private proposal idea – Playa Delfines
- Romantic proposal idea – Langosta Beach
Marriage Proposal Ideas in Cancun
You have probably already day-dreaming about the big moment, so get a block of paper and start brainstorming any proposal ideas that come to mind. The first thing that you have to do is create the perfect scenario that you can turn into a reality while on vacation in Cancun. Also, it’s good to write down what you think you should say and how you want the engagement to look. After sitting down and jotting down your ideas, go through the list, and circle your top 3 ideas.
Try to fine-tune the ideas and reach out to anyone that may be able to help you with each specific plan; e.g. the restaurant manager, a group of musicians, or a local florist. With your top 3 ideas in mind, you’ll easily be able to narrow it down to your favorite after doing this last bit of research. Then all that is left is to pull it off to have a surprise that your spouse will remember for the rest of their life.
Should I hire a photographer for my proposal in Cancun?
Adrenaline starts to rush the second you reach for the ring, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed with emotions… so much so, that some people can’t even remember their engagement moment. Hiring a Cancun photographer for your surprise proposal will allow you to capture and relive that moment again and again.
Your marriage proposal is a story you will never tire of telling. Capture it with a secret engagement photoshoot that you’ll look back on for years to come.
How much does a proposal photographer cost?
High-resolution engagement photos are professionally edited and delivered by email in a private online gallery within 5 business days. Choose between 3 different photo packages:
- 1 hour – Includes 30 digital photos – $295
- 90 minutes – Includes 45 digital photos – $375
- 2 hours – Includes 60 digital photos – $490
How to prepare for the engagement photoshoot?
Choose your engagement spot and the photographer will find a spot to stay hidden and capture the moment, paparazzi-style. Afterward, your secret proposal photographer will introduce themselves and you both can enjoy a fun photoshoot to capture the post-engagement glow.
How to find a proposal photographer?
Local Lens has photographers in Cancun that specialize in engagement photo shoots. Check out our list of the 3 best Cancun proposal photographers to see pricing, compare portfolios, read customer reviews, and check date availability.